Back to Boston

Please keep praying for this boy. His incision really has issues. After sending pics this morning the OR PA called concerned and tonight when Sarah sent her pics she had to contact the surgeon. We’ll now see both tmrw and they’ll decide what to do. He still has 2 stitches exposed, an infection and the bottom of the incision has a large opening- the surgery was 3.5 wks ago- this should be completely healed and looking great. This poor boy has just been through so much. Idk what they’ll do, if we’ll be re-admitted or what but this definitely will add to his recovery. Please, please keep praying for him (and the major tests we have tmrw too!)
The good news is he is as goofy and energetic as ever and he doesn’t have a fever, but this incision is a real concern.

One thought on “Back to Boston

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *